All RIAs offer investment strategies, but few offer effective marketing, unique case design,
in-house branding, and leverage technology to truly help Investment Advisor Representatives (IARs) and strategically partnered RIAs grow their practice like Virtue Capital Management.
Virtue Capital Management (VCM) is a client-centric, hands-on Registered Investment Advisory (RIA) / Turnkey Asset Management Platform (TAMP) firm that allows advisors to choose from proven, specialized financial models addressing each client’s unique investment goals, while providing exceptional back-office support, a dedication to quality service, advanced marketing techniques and next generation technology that will result in advisors growing their businesses. VCM is committed to bringing dynamic, scrupulously researched investment techniques, strategies and portfolios to investment advisors and their clients. We do the heavy lifting of market analysis and manager due diligence to provide customized investment strategies to grow your business.
Here are the various ways advisors can work with Virtue:
• Join as an Investment Advisor Representative (IAR)
• Utilize VCM’s full suite of services for your current RIA or choose al a carte services that you would like
to selectively outsource
• Create an RIA and utilize VCM full offerings
• Work with our compliance firm to establish your RIA and/or outsource RIA compliance services
• Begin your relationship with VCM as an IAR and in the future transition to your own RIA with our assistance
• Be dually registered with VCM and a VCM friendly BD to continue to offer commissionable based securities products
• Hang up series 6/7, continue to receive a majority of your current payout on all trails as well as continue
to service all your clients
• Access over 100 investment options and VCM’s proprietary overlays utilizing the TAMP as a signal provider
including Strategic, Dynamic and Tactical strategies.
• Access our comprehensive tech stack through TAMP services and leverage our pricing
• Grow your Insurance Business (Fixed Indexed Annuities and Cash Value Life) with our sister FMO (Virtue Advisors)
• Access proprietary Premium Financing solutions
• Allow VCM to assist with or become your Succession Plan or assist with Mergers & Acquisitions
What Makes Virtue Stand Out Above the Rest.
Here are several reasons to consider taking the time to learn more
about how Virtue is helping advisors gather and maintain assets:
• Over 100 portfolios from more than 35 unique Money Managers
• Dynamic, Tactical, and Strategic Investment Strategies
• Product/portfolio selection including pre-built, blended managers/strategies based on risk tolerance
• Ways to Earn Fees from Assets held within an existing 401K plan.
• Establish new accounts with minimums as low as $5,000 (we do not limit the dollar amount or percentage
that has to stay invested with Virtue other than account minimums).
• Our Investment Advisors are paid monthly on the AUM they have invested with VCM.
• Affiliation fees range from free to $1,500 per year depending on your AUM.
• Turnkey RIA creation process for qualified advisors looking to form their own RIA and enter into a
sub-advisory agreement with Virtue.
• Assistance with growing through Mergers & Acquisitions
• Succession Planning Solutions – Maximize the value of your practice
• Branding – custom website design, logo design/redesign, letter head package, HD video studio,
company brochures, pocket folders and any deliverable you can imagine.
• Whitepapers that can be branded to your firm
• Ever-growing Software and Technology suite
DOWNLOAD OUR COMPANY BROCHURE
These initiatives are unique to Virtue's platform above and
beyond all others, which are designed to help you succeed.
FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY – NOT INTENDED FOR CONSUMERS.
All investments involve the risk of potential investment losses as well as the potential for investment gains. Prior performance is no guarantee of future results, and there can be no assurance, and clients should not assume, that future performance will be comparable to past performance. No client or potential client should assume that any information presented or made available on or through this website should be construed as personalized financial planning or investment advice. Personalized financial planning and investment advice can only be rendered after engagement of the firm for services, execution of the required documentation, and receipt of required disclosures. Please contact the firm for further information.